Friday 24 October 2008

Yokohama Memories


I was in Yokohama!!! Attended a job interview with two fellow uni mates and met other Malaysian students there!! The interview was for two days so we managed to squeeze an extra one day for sightseeing activities.














This picture was taken at the Sakuragicho station at Yokohama.









It is the Halloween season in Japan where a lot of Halloween theme accessories as well as decorations can be seen. Really had fun posing for pictures in front of the Landmark Tower.







The interview took place on Thursday and Friday, so on Saturday, I went with friends to the Chinatown in Yokohama as well as Motomachi Street. The Chinatown is pretty nice although not as interesting as I would have thought. Maybe due to the similarities to other Chinatowns that I have visited. However I found a cute stuffed panda hand. Wish I could have bought it but at the price tag of 1700yen, I am too practical to waste my money on trivial things.

No comments: