Saturday 13 September 2008

The last week in Cambodia - If things goes well

Yesterday I was roped in by a friend of mine to go to a dance club, Heart of Darkness in Phnom Penh. She convinced me that I have to experience the Phnom Penh night life at least once. It was good fun and the place was not that crowded as it usually are on Friday nights. Therefore yesterday night I had my first and most probably last exposure with the Cambodian night life.

Today after recovering from a not so late night out, I went to the Central Market to do some last minute shopping for my sister and mum. Gotten them some tshirts and bags. I also went and picked up my custom made shoes. The boots is quite good but the sandals was disappointing though. Sigh.. Shopping for custom made items in Cambodia can be a hazardous thing. Often you might end up for a substandard product.

Tomorrow would be the last Sunday I would be in Phnom Penh. If things goes well and I do not have to extend my stay here, I would be back in the Malaysian soil next Saturday, Sept 20th!!!
Can't wait to go to Pasar Ramadhan and get a taste of Bubur Lambuk. Malaysia - Here I come!!

No comments: