Saturday 25 October 2008

Yokohama Memories II


I have been told that my blogs sounds and look like a travel blog. Could not help it since basically this blog is about my journey as a grad student in Japan. So hopefully my friends that keep coming back to read my blog are entertain through the pictures posted here.Certainly this is not a blog for intellectual discussion : )

The above picture was taken in Chinatown, Yokohama. I love this picture as it provides a vivid background.


This picture was taken at the amusement park, Cosmo World. I also realize that this is the theme park in the Japanese Drama Titled Yasuko to Kenji. I was so excited when I found out about it recently

First Chicken Tikka while I am in Japan. There was a Diwali celebration at the Yamashita Koen and some of the food were HALAL!!! I was so excited and this can be seen by how I looked like when svoring the taste of Chicken!!! It is a big deal because usually I have to cook if I want to eat any meat based food in Japan.

My friend and I went for a ride in this. Two mistakes!! 1. Should not bring a backpack (especially filled with a laptop to amusement park) and 2. Should start with a less wild ride. Totally cool ride but I was dizzy about 15 - 20 minutes after the ride. Definitely a recommendation for the thrill seeker. My friend did not appreciate the ride though : ) as she was dizzier than me!!

Pondering?? Nahh.. More just posed for a more artistic picture.

The sea was nice and it was sunny on that day. However the wind made it a bit cold. As for me I truly enjoyed it as I dislike hot weather!!!

More entries coming soon!!!

No comments: