Saturday 25 October 2008

Akibahara and Ueno!!!

After the Yokohama visits, we went to Akibahara and Ueno for some RnR. Thanks to my friends, I had lovely pictures from my visit to both places. The above picture was taken from behind while walking to the Akibahara station . The picture below is in Ueno - just outside the JR station as we made our way to Ameyoko

Akiba rocks!!! This is my first time here on Sunday.
So it was amazing to see lots of people cosplaying as well as many girls in their maid costumes!!!




2 comments:

Ezanee said...

Hi Melor! It really looks like you're having a whale of a time there in Japan! Keep posting pics :)

Melorina said...

Yeah!! Having a blast. Although from time to time I do get a bit homesick. Since there is less than a year left in Japan - I intend to go all out.