Monday 10 March 2008

Winter in Niigata - The first blog entry



As requested by several friends, i have begun the attempt to write a blog on details of my life in Niigata, Japan as a graduate student. I have been enjoying the experience living in Japan that i have been delaying the process of blogging for almost half a year. With only one year and a half to go before graduation, I decided to start blogging my so called exploits from the current period. Once in a while i will insert some of the pictures as well as my thought on the earlier periods. Hopefully this will appease my friends who have been accusing me of having too much fun. Can't help it though as this opportunity to further my studies in the land of the rising sun is like a dream come true for me.

As currently it is the winter season, most of the current pictures would be basically all white. That is basically the view from my room, classrooms and everywhere else in this small town in Niigata. Just do not get too sick of the white background.





No comments: