Monday 10 March 2008

Missing the GREEN!



GREEN here does not refer to the $$$. It refers to the colour of the leaves. Winter is a very fun season even with the pain related to the learning of winter sports. However after a while, all those white background starts to bug you. The above pictures is the pictures i took when i had just arrived at Urasa, Niigata. The parking lot is a view from my room whereas the other picture featuring the tennis court is the view from my dormitory rooftop.

Notice the difference. One of my sensei had a haircut today and we mentioned it to him. His reply is that this is his spring hair cut. Spring? Did someone mention spring? I wonder when spring would come as the snow is still there. Maybe not as high as before. It also has not been snowing for roughly a week now. Anyway, i am going down south for the spring break end of this month. Hopefully the green as well as the pink colour from the sakura would put some life back in me. I never thought my mood would be affected by the weather. However, there is such thing as too much, at least where winter is concerned.

No comments: